SOAR – THE BEST NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM IN THE UNITED STATES
While other training organizations focus on what salespeople do once they get in, Dialexis realized that the real issue facing salespeople was how to get in! Since 1988, Dialexis was relentlessly in pursuit of professional strategies that would provide salespeople with the key techniques necessary for making C-Level contact while making fewer initial calls.
As a result, Dialexis discovered the answer and Dialexis has field tested this methodology within a multitude of corporations and industries with over 75,000 live telephone & in-person sales calls throughout key markets in the United States, Canada and Europe. The results were astounding, organizations involved in The SOAR Selling System were able to make contact with a decision maker or someone of high influence up to 90%* of every call made!
The most exciting part was when combined with accountability and measurement the clients ROI (return on investment) was in the range of 200% to 2000%. These numbers were tracked over 12-weeks by clients having been trained in the SOAR methodology.
Organizations throughout the world are introducing SOAR to their sales force and changing the way contact is made. They are enjoying substantial ROI and are providing a powerful solution for their sales teams on how to get appointments with decision makers.
““I recently attended a senior level SOAR Selling course. I was absolutely blown away and our younger CBRE team was too. What they learned in a one day class was almost equivalent to a life-time of sales training, in my opinion. Everyone in our office is still talking about this training experience!”
Executive Vice President – CBRE | Brokerage Services
*These statistics have been recorded from the Live Dialing segment of the SOAR program.
WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM YOU AND/OR YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Requires Accurate Prospecting Call Lists With The CEO’s Name
- A Candidate That Is Willing To Make Live Calls During Class In Front Of Others
- Attendance With A Positive Attitude And A Desire To Learn
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO RECEIVE
- A New Level Of Prospecting Interest With Your Sales Team
- A Shift In Attitudes From “Burn Out” To “Go For It”
- Opportunity For Setting Appointments During The Program
- Techniques For Making Key Contact On The First Call
HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM THE PROGRAM
- Cell Phones Off During The Program
- Encourage Your Team To Come Prepared With Writing Materials
- Hold Your Candidates Accountable For Their Post Training Results
- Ask Your Candidates To Bring Approximately 2-5 Cold Clients To Call (With CEO Name)
- A Dialexis Accountability Coach Can Be Available To The Individual Following The Program